Google

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Slot machine!

Well, that’s not exactly what I had in mind. Fancy the gadgets I’ve shown you? Well, now I’m going to share on how to own them. This is going to be the first post about moneymaking. Ever seen the coke machine at your favorite supermarket or outlet? Ever bought one of those yummy candies from the colourful dispenser? That’s exactly what I have in mind when I say slot machines.

These vending machines have been around for quite some time but only some of us see the opportunity that lies with them. The vending machine is a great source of passive income. It practically sells itself! There are lots of vending machines that sells almost everything! Candies, colas, tit-bits, water and even postcards and stamps. Just find yourself a good spot and put one there and see money coming in, even when you’re sleeping! It takes roughly 5 hours per week to take out the money and refill the tank. And you don’t have to worry about the technical issues as some vendors will even give u full technical support. F.O.C! Like the idea? Wait till you hear this. You can use your profit to buy another machine, put it somewhere else and voila, 2 income stream!

However, it isn’t that easy. You have to have a sharp mind on how to find the 3 most important principals to be successful in the arena. The principals are locations, locations and locations. A vendor machine in a wrong place will just be a waste of money. So think before you make any move!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blogspot through the RDPD society, and I must say the vending machine idea is very creative. I never knew that I could own a vending machine. I thought only the big time companies[like coca cola] could do that. Well hey, drop me a line or something at my email address. I'm new to the RDPD society.

sony_style@sbcglobal.net

2:14 PM  
Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

vending machine is a good idea!!! Do you have any further details about this?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Adam Ahmad said...

owh, and by the way, can I link your blog from mine?

4:25 PM  
Blogger Harith the Great said...

sure mail me at louisiana85@gmail.com ok?

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Hardcore gay clip gay men nude muscles Bikini and cute Pink lesbianas Four seasons car wash in snellville ga Tempe homeowners insurance quotes black labs and anal cancer Presse gay tetu

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home