Google

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Gadgets

Well, I got feedbacks from some friends about the look on my blog. Some say its hard to read, some say it’s good. What stole my attention was when someone said to me that u must have a theme or main topic. So, after thinking and listing, I chose 'gadgets' as my topic, besides money :P to start with, let me introduce to u something that i cant get my eyes off.. the nokia n92!

Users can set reminders to watch their favorite TV programs, create personal channel lists and subscribe to TV channel packages. The outstanding new form factor offers a highly ergonomic user-experience. The usability is further enhanced by the large 2.8" anti-glare QVGA screen with 16 million colors and the dedicated media keys that deliver a rich viewing experience.

The Nokia N92 has four different modes for simple and easy usage. The new view mode is especially designed for watching TV and video.

Further, the Nokia N92 supports the new Nokia Web Browser with Mini Map, which provides a semi-transparent zoomed-out view of a web page that enables users to quickly orient themselves on a small screen. With an overall view of the web page, users can intuitively navigate to all corners of it as well as see the web page as it was originally designed.

The Nokia N92 is also a music device, with up to 2 GB memory card support, offering storage for up to 1500 songs delivered through the built-in stereo speakers or a stereo headset. The entertainment experience is further complimented by FM radio with Visual Radio support. Additional Nseries features include 2 megapixel camera for print-quality photos and email attachment support. I WANT ONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home