Google

Thursday, January 26, 2006

1st post

Welcome I bid to all. I’m so excited to for this 1st post.. i don’t know what to say.. Actually I don’t know where to start. Well, basically I’m a 21 year old brat living im Malaysia. The purpose I create this blog is to well.. U can read it on top of this page :p

Btway, I’m really interested in making money online and offline so my primary subject will be about money! I have done a lot of research on money making and I really want to share it and ask for ideas and comments I also want to create a big network of friends from all over the world. I already have some friends from Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and Australia to name some. I really want to make more friends so I can share my views and ask for advices. I think that about it. If u need any help or if u want to ask anything, feel free to mail me. I think that will be all for an intro. I’ll post something soon, I hope. Hehe